Name: Doug McDaniel
My 2011 Camaro is named “Sinergy” and yes it’s “Green with Envy.” My car is themed around this including the custom plates “Sinergy”
She has countless mods to the interior, body and engine not to mention I have ran nearly 450′ of wiring with to separate fuse blocks that makes sure my Camaro is one of a kind. I’ve done all the wiring myself and nearly every mods other than the painting of the metallic green.
Camaro Year: 2011
Camaro Model: 2LT V6
– Interior door panels (matches green body paint)
– Interior trims (matches green body paint)
– Trim around instrument panel and cup holders (matches green body paint)
– Lighting converted to green LED’s
– Footwell lighting 16 settings flashes, dims, & sync’s with music.
– All lighting controls light green when activated.
– Rear air defuser new to accommodate 4″ exhaust tips. Defuser painted synergy green.
– Added ground affects including front chin and side skirts (Sinister Affects Kids) (painted green)
– Custom rear spoiler (painted green)
– Wheel well lighting (Green LED’s)
– Grill backlight lighting (Green LED’s)
– Headlight color shifting (white & green) Halos
– Fog light color shifting (white & green) Halos
– Remote receiver and control for Halo’s
– Converted to Technostalgia brake lights which have a total of 192 LED’s with “Rapid Fire” Afterburner affect and a “Show Mode” which will display numerous patterns and affects of the LED’s.
– AAC Dual Intensity rear Bowtie tied in with third brake light and parking lights.
– Aluminum strut covers
– Aluminum billet covers and caps
– Roto-Fab air intake
– Carbon Fiber Air Intake Tube
– Carbon Fiber Radiator cover
– Carbon Fiber Hood Latch Cover
– SLP Cat-back exhaust with 4″ tips.
– Custom Engine Cover (one of a kind)
– Custom Fuse Block cover (“Green with Envy”)
– Brake reservoir
– Custom Stainless Steel Bowtie for hood liner saying “Chevrolet Camaro Sinergy Green With Envy”
– Hood liner Bowtie lit up with LED floodlight Pods.
– Engine bay lit up with LED lighting strips