CamaroNews got the awesome shots of the 2013 Camaro ZL1 touring edition. Car was a cool ZL1 convert. We hope this will go into production this year or in 2014.
Camaro ZL1 Touring Convertible concept
A concept that is easily duplicated, because it uses readily available accessories, this Camaro ZL1 convertible exemplifies how a few select components can create a one-of-a-kind cruiser. It wears a unique green exterior color and 10-spoke Chevrolet Accessories wheels with liquid metal finish and milled faces. Additional details include:
- Windshield header frame, taillamp bezels and exterior badges with liquid metal finish
- Matte black splitter and rockers
- Matte black upper fascia blackout
- Polished shock tower brace under the hood
- Ebony leather seats with Mojave perforated leather inserts and light Mojave stitching
- Mojave leather-wrapped armrests
- Leather shift knob and console lid with Mojave stitching
- Chevrolet Accessories Ice Blue interior lighting kit, ZL1-logo premium floor mats and sill plates.