CamaroNews just spotted this, Just in 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro SS is up for sale on This car is one of a handful 2010’s built with this special Litho poster signed by the Oshawa team. This is a very awesome Auction and also has proceeds going to charity. The listing is a ultra cool find and we think someone who donates to a charity is a special person indeed. Someone needs to buy this HOT 2010 SS Camaro fast! Please take the time to read through what the owner has to say. This is very touching and for donating to charity as well is what being American is all about, Thank you CamaroNews.
My name is Tom and I am a supporter and original member of a wonderful non-profit charity called Buyers and Builders Meet and Greet (BBOMG). We first got together in November 2009 to show appreciation to General Motors employees who built the Camaro. The first year showing was approximately 50 participants and 40 cars and participants came from as far away as Missouri to Alberta.
I could have taken the easy (and financially beneficial) route and trade the car in or sell private party but I believe wholeheartedly the lithograph, the charity, the people and the story will push this Camaro over my reserve price, however slight that may be. I am choosing to incur expense to ensure the buyer gets this Camaro in the best condition possible. I do not want you to be disappointed at all. I will do the best I can to represent as best as possible.
- She is a custom ordered R6P 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3 6 speed with RS package, upgraded Inferno Orange interior, Inferno Orange engine cover, black hood stripe option and grey car cover (never used)
- She has only 20,100 miles on the odometer. Never been smoked in, never been intentionally driven in rain. NEVER seen snow or salt. Faithfully garaged from November to January.
- The front tires are original with 6/32 left the rear tires were replaced last September with 19,200 miles on the odometer. Original rear tires I still have with 4/32 left. I also have an NOS set of stock Pirelli P-Zero fronts that go with car.
- I did change the stock shifter to a Hurst short throw and have the original shifter in the Hurst box.
- Window tint was done in 2009 and is 15% rear and sides and 30% door glass. The original as delivered engine cover comes with in the GM box the IOM cover was in.
- As far as maintenance, I have changed the oil 4 times since I have owned her. Once at break in with 889 on the odometer with supporting Blackstone labs oil analysis report. Since then the oil was changed at 4500, 9800 and 15,400 miles. She is due and will receive Mobil1 5w30 and Mobil1 filter prior to delivery. The air filter will be changed as well.
- At my expense, my Camaro will be delivered to a local GM dealer to be gone over as any dealer would prior to placing on the lot for sale.
- My reserve is $26,000 which is $4,200 less than NADA and Kelly Blue Book value.