This 1969 Camaro RS/SS convertible began life as a nicely appointed example powered by a 350 CI small block, but during a full rotisserie restoration it received a massive infusion of power in the form of an L78 396/375 HP big block, Muncie 4-speed transmission and 3.73 Positraction rear end. Gleaming Garnet Red paint with Black fender striping was laid over NOS GM sheet metal for a factory fresh presentation that includes front and rear spoilers and Magnum wheels.
Beneath the Black power top, the Deluxe houndstooth interior is loaded an optional rosewood steering wheel on a tilt column, factory gauges and correct 6,000 RPM tach, console and woodgrain trim. All smog equipment was included in the process of converting the car to big block power that included installing stainless steel chambered exhaust. The result: a head-turning big block RS/SS convertible that runs and drives as new.
Equipment and Options:
- Total rotisserie restoration
- Was a 350 RS/SS car, now correct Camaro JH 396/375 HP engine, M21 Muncie 4-speed and 3.73 posi
- New old stock GM sheet metal
- Tilt steering column
- Woodgrain dash with optional rosewood wheel
- Deluxe interior
- Correct 6000 redline tach
- Factory gauges
- Power top
- All smog equipment
- Disc brakes
- Polished stainless chambered exhaust
- Restored with the best of everything
- Runs and drives as new
See more info and photos of this awesome Camaro on .