NancyGrl’s Camaro “Midnight” was nominated for “Camaro of the Month” for December on ModernCamaro.com.. I’m honored to report that she managed to win although there were many great Camaros up for the award. I would like to be the first congratulate NancyGrl!
- Custom Painted Engine Cover w/mesh screen
- Brushed Billet LS3 Oil Cap
- Polished Billet SS Radiator Cap
- Custom Airbrushed Hoodliner, design by……….Pepper Martin.
- RotoFab Cold Air Intake
- Kooks 1 7/8 Long Tube Header w/ hi-flow cats
- Ted Jannetty Racing tuned w/ SCT tuner
- Solo Performance Mach-X catback
- Hurst Billet Pro2 Short-throw Shifter (44% shorter throw)
- Dyno Run 9/10/11 @ 86 deg. F 387 rwhp/388 rwtq
- 20” Forgestar F14 Wheels.
- Front 20×10 w/ Continental Extreme DWS 275/40/20
- Rear 20×11 w/ Continental Extreme DWS 315/35/20
- Custom Painted Mail Slot
- Grey Vinyl Gill Slits – Big Worm Grafix
- GM Black Heritage Grille w/ Chevy Bowtie
- Vintage Camaro Side Emblems
- NC Vanity Plate “Angel 99” (My Women’s Ice Hockey Team reference)
(Carolina Angels and my #99)