CamaroNews – The guys over at ACS are at it again with a killer Areopack for the CamaroSix. The SS-Zl1 Aeropack is a series of ACS Composite aerodynamic components designed for the 2016-18 and up Gen 6 Camaro SS. The aeropack bundle gives you the best value on price + shipping costs. That’s right shipping is Free!, on this package. For the best price follow link at the end of this article. Available in primer or our elegant gloss black paint finish. Inspired by the track proven ZL1 Camaro, the SS-ZL1 components are tailored for the SS body style while staying true to the ZL1 aero properties.
- SS-ZL1 Splitter (): An aggressive front lip that enhances the frontal down-force generated. Ideal for daily drivers seeking the ZL1 look, and performance. Will not lower the ride height making daily driving a breeze.
- SS-ZL1 Splitter with Undertray Bracket (): The undertray bracket option enables the ability to install the undertray at a later date. Undertrays cannot be installed on SS-ZL1 splitters without the bracket.
- SS-Zl1 Splitter with Undertray Bracket, and Undertray () Designed for the ultimate airflow and strength. The full undertray panel is bolted to the splitter and chassis sub-frame for enhanced aero properties and strength. Inverted vents assist the horizontal mounted radiator in cooling and protection from debris. Assembled separately.
A choice of splitter winglets / deflectors
- no deflectors, a simple and clean look, just like the original ZL1
- S2 winglets (48-4-033) a small triangular winglet with a vent hole.
- S3 deflectors (48-4-035) large splitter endplates designed to convert air into downforce to keep the Camaro nose firm on the track.
SS- ZL1 Side Rockers ()
Designed to mirror the ZL1 Camaro side skirts for both fitment and performance. Made in ACS’ RTM technology, these side rockers will not lower the ride height of your vehicle. Protects side body paneling from rock chipping and other road debris.
What is the value in the aeropack?The value in the aeropack comes from bundling ACS aeroparts into one order for those that wish to buy all at once. In doing so, we pass on the savings to you through the shipping costs as well as providing a small discount on the overall product. For example, our splitters ship for $100.00, our side skirts ship for $75.00, and our spoilers ship for $75.00. That’s $250.00 if you buy them separately. However, with an aeropack they all ship together for $100.00. That’s $150.00 of savings!
What is included in the ACS SS Aeropack?The aeropack includes a choice of a front splitter + a set of our Gen6 rockers. So, you will get a splitter + a rocker.
What is the difference in paint options?Primer is an unpainted surface. It will need painting, and cannot be left on the car unpainted as there are no UV stabilizers. Gloss black is a high-shine black paint.
What are the differences between the stage 1,2, & 3 splitters?All stages are the same splitter; however, what is changing between the versions are the end caps on either end of the splitter. The stage 1 simply has no endcaps, the stage 2 has smaller deflectors, and the stage 3 have the largest deflectors. The deflectors help direct airflow up and towards the brakes for better cooling, and reducing the amount of debris build-up around the brakes.
Will these aero-parts fit on my 2016+ V6?No. However, you can find the same aeropack for the V6 They are the same items; however, they items are modified to fit your particular car!